June 17, 2016
Swimmers & Families,
Our first meet is at Spring Ridge on Saturday. A few logistics to pass on for the meet:
- Please arrive no later than 7:10.
- Please have your swimmers check in with the coaches and sign-in volunteers as soon as you arrive so we know they are there.
- Please write your events, heats and lanes on your swimmer before warm-ups.
- Relays will be posted at check-in and by the team area. Any changes need to be given to Coach Holly immediately.
- Warm-ups are 7:25 – 7:45. The meet will start at 8:00.
- Stroke &Turn officials meeting will be at 7:30. Timers meeting will be at 7:45. Both are at the starter’s table.
- Clerk of Course volunteers meet at the staging area during warm-ups.
- Our team seating area will be to the right of the pool as you enter the complex. There is plenty of room for chairs and tents. Only the competition pool will be open during the course of the meet. Please keep all swimmers out of the other pools.
- Spring Ridge will have programs and concessions available for sale.
- Please be courteous to our hosts by cleaning up our team area at the end of the meet.
- Don’t forget your goggles or the sunscreen, and good luck Barracudas!
Directions: 9090 Ridgefield Dr., Frederick, MD 21701. From Braddock/Middletown, take I-70 East to exit 56 for MD-144 E. Turn left at the exit light onto 144. After 1.5 mi, turn left onto Ridgefield Dr. The pool will be on the left after 0.5 mi.