June 27, 2016
* Practices continue through Thursday this week at Chambersburg Country Club.
* We WILL have practice next Monday, July 4
* Congrats to all swimmers and thank you to our family volunteers for a great meet Friday night at Cumberland Valley! We had six club records broken and over 50 new personal best times established!!! I've attached the meet results and uploaded them to your family accounts.
* Reminder: The deadline to signup for the Gary Shank (Carlisle) Invite is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5pm. I'll send out an entry report tomorrow night for everyone to review to ensure we have all swimmers registered.
* Our two remaining CASL dual meets are on July 9 at Northeastern and on July 16th at home (SU) against Hampden.
* Information for the CASL Divisional meet on Saturday, July 23 at Gettysburg will be emailed out under separate cover. As a reminder, swimmers must have attended three dual meets to be eligible for CASL postseason. Last Friday's tri-meet at CV does count towards two meets.
* The June SAC Board of Directors meeting will be Tuesday, June 28 at 7:30pm at the Memorial Park pavilions. The 2016-17 operating budget will be discussed and approved, along with next year's team fees and registration structure. The meeting agenda is attached.
***Remember: US Olympic Swim Team trials are taking place this week!!! Prelim sessions are being streamed on nbcsports.com and the NBC Sports app each morning from 11am-2pm. Semifinals and finals swims are televised live each night at 8pm on NBC and the NBC Sports app. This is the fastest meet on the planet and a great time for our swimmers to watch the best in the world compete!
Have a great week!!!