June 29, 2016
A few reminders for the rest of this week and upcoming week of July 4-July 10 :
1. We have a limited number of pink or white SILICONE (more comfortable) team caps available for $11. Checks made out to White Eagle Swim Team. Please email Amy at [email protected] if you are interested in one.
2. Championship Meet Commitments: If you haven't already, PLEASE RESPOND TO TRACI FROST at [email protected] with whether you have swimmers who are attending classic, city or both championships. Please let Traci know even if you are still on the fence, definitely NOT attending, or have already committed on the website - thank you. Click here for more information.
3. Pre-orders for Championship shirts are due tomorrow. They will have limited shirts for sale at the meets, so if you know you want one for your swimmer, it is best to pre-order! Make Checks payable to White Eagle Swim Team (or cash) and place in envelope with your order form and bring to pool NO LATER than this Thursday June 30, as we will place our team order that night.
4. Reminder: this Friday, July 1 will be our Swim-a-thon Fundraiser instead of regular practice. Please click here to see more details.
5. There will be no practice next Monday 7/4 or Tuesday 7/5 due to the 4th of July.
6. Make sure to mark your calendars for some upcoming social events:
18th - Championship Meet Kick Off Pool
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. - DJ, Snacks, Fun pool games. Free for swimmers and their families
22nd Classic & City Pasta Party
4:00 - 5:30 pm Pasta and Poster decorating. Free for Classic and City meet swimmers and their families
7. As always, please remember to sign your swimmer up for meets! Even if you are not planning to attend, please login to decline attendance so we are not chasing you down :)
Monday - No practice
Tuesday - No practice
DEADLINE to sign up for the 7/9 Home meet vs. Cress Creek Country Club is midnight this night.
Wednesday - Regular practice scheduled
Thursday - Regular practice scheduled
HOME meet vs. YMCA - Swimmers arrive 4:30 to check in, volunteers check in by 5 and warm ups begin at 5. Meet will start at 5:30. Deadline to sign up for this meet is Sunday, July 3.
Reminder: On meet days, if you have an unforeseen late arrival - sick child, car problems, etc., please use the team and coach emails to notify us and if you have a friend who is at the meet, give them a call/text too so they can let us know.
Friday - regular practice
Saturday - HOME meet vs. Cress Creek Country Club - Swimmers arrive 7:30am to check in, volunteers check in by 8:00 and warm ups begin at 8:00. Meet will start at 8:30am. Deadline to sign up for this meet is Tuesday, July 5.
Thanks and have a great week and holiday -