July 11, 2016
* Practices run through Thursday this week at Chambersburg Country Club. No practice Friday.
* Congrats to all swimmers on a great meet Saturday with Bobcat! 33 new personal bests were set and a number of swims saw multiple second drops! Thank you to our parent volunteers for helping the meet run smoothly! Results are being uploaded into family accounts this afternoon.
* Our final CASL dual meet is this Saturday, July 16 against Hampden at SU. Swimmers should arrive by 7:45am for attendance and warm-ups. Please be sure to help out with a volunteer job. Home meets require a lot more help to fill the many needed positions.
* Be sure to signup for Divisionals by this Friday! I'll generate the entry file Friday night, with final entries/changes accepted until 8pm on Saturday, the 16th. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME. We'll also need volunteer help with timers and officials. Be sure to check that posting and sign up to help out!
* JO swimmers: Attached is a rough draft of entries received to date. Please look this over and submit any errors/omissions to me by 12 noon tomorrow (Tuesday). I'll then submit the final entries and won't be able to make changes thereafter.
* The next SAC Board of Directors meeting will be tomorrow, July 12 at 6:00pm at the Memorial Park pavilions. Please note the adjusted start time. I've attached a meeting agenda for your review. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Thanks and have a great week!!!