July 22, 2016
Swimmers & Families,
We are hosting the Division Championship meet this Saturday at MHS. I’m looking forward to some fast swims and some warm weather! Here are important things to note:
- We ask that our team families park in the upper lot on the High School cafeteria side.
- Please arrive by6:10am.
- Warm-ups are 6:20 – 6:40am (we warm up first as the home team).
- After warmups, please have your swimmers check in with the coaches. We will have a lot of time before the meet starts, so have swimmers rest if possible.
- Volunteers sign in as soon as you arrive so we know you are there.
- S&T officials meeting will be at 7:30 near the starter system. All officials should attend.
- Timers will meet at 7:45 near the starter system.
- National Anthem at 7:55.
- The meet will start at 8:00, and will be finished (generally) around noon.
- It is optional for swimmers to use the starting blocks
- There is limited bleacher seating inside the building for spectators to watch events. The primary seating area will be the grassy field just outside of the main door to the pool. Go into the pool area only to watch your child’s race.
- Everyone is limited to the pool and locker room areas. No one is allowed in other areas of the school.
- There will be concessions.
- We ask everyone’s help in making sure the grounds are clean when we leave.
- Prepare for heat. Drink lots of water and stay in the shade. Avoid running around.
- Don’t forget your goggles & sunscreen!
Parents, we need everyone’s help to make this meet a success. Please see Sara Wornom Juli Virts lend a hand.