July 25, 2016
Long Course Champs is almost here. If you have not signed up for a worker position yet we do have some slots open. If you can't find an open spot during a time that you are able to work, email me we'll find you a job.
As you should know Tuesday August 2nd is the last day of practice for the Summer session. Here is the rundown for the rest of the session:
- Practices for Jedi, G1 and G2 will remain unchanged for Monday-Thursday this week. Friday there is no practice due to the meet.
- For G 3&4, Practice begins at 5 (no dryland) on Monday-Wednesday. We will be getting done a little bit earlier each day.
- On Thursday G 3&4 will swim from 5:30-6:30 pm. At 6:30 (when the pool closes) we will be moving lane lines. All during practice on Thursday we would appreciate help form all parents to help set up for the meet.
- Friday & Saturday there is no practice. We need everyone that can work at the meet. Saturday morning and afternoon sessions we will be in need of timers. We are co-hosting the meet with RCA. They have expressed that they have had trouble finding timers on Saturday. If you can work those sessions let me know.
- Next week, Monday and Tuesday all groups will swim from 4-5:30 pm. These will be an open practices. Swimmers are encouraged to bring friends that may be interested in joining us for the Fall session.
- Wednesday August 10 we are having a team trip to the City Museum in STL. I will be sending out an email about this later today.
- August 15-17 we will be having evaluations for the Fall Session. The first day of practice and lessons for the Fall will be Monday August 22. I hope to have the the online registration up and running during the first week of August.
As always if you have any questions let me know.