Aquazot Annual Aquathon
February 9, 2010
AQUAZOT ANNUAL AQUATHON
(UCI AND JSERRA LOCATIONS)
This annual event will be held during normal practice times on Thursday, February 25th!
Dollars raised during this event will benefit all swim groups with new training equipment, incentive programs, meet travel expenses, relay expenses and team social events.
Yes, there are Prizes for the amount you raise!
$50 and up: Aquazot rubber duck key chain
$100 and up: Aquazot water bottle + key chain
$200 and up: AZOT towel + water bottle + key chain
$500 and up: AZOT backpack + towel + water bottle
+ key chain
Grand Prize for ZOT, AZOT and SENIOR swimmer who raises the most money gets a free private lesson and lunch (bring a buddy) with their coach!
Steps to a Successful Aquathon ......
1. Receive pledge form at practice this week
2. Sign up pledges for the number of laps you swim or a flat donation.
3. Swim laps during practice on Thursday, Feb. 25.
4. Collect your pledges (make checks payable to AZOT).
5. Return the pledge form and money on March 1st.
6. Pick up your prizes at the end of March.
Pledge Form click here
Thank you and good luck to all the Aquazot Swimmers!
AZOT Aquathon Coordinators: Denise Schiffer, Liz Hanson, Mary Dannelley