October 17, 2016
* Our practice schedule shifts beginning tonight. Group 1 swims T/Th 6-7pm; Group 2 M/W/F 6:15-7:15pm; Group 3 M/W/F 6:15-7:45pm; Group 4 M-F 6-8pm (dryland 6-6:30 M/W/F); Group 5 M-F 6-8pm (dryland 5:30-6:00 M/W/F).
* The entry list for the Central York meet November 4-6 and the WSY meet November 18-20 is attached. Please email me with any errors, omissions, additions, etc. by 8pm on Tuesday night. I'll then finalize our entries with the meet host and no further changes will be accepted.
* Meet results from both the WSY and NLAC meets from the past two weekends have been updated in your family accounts.
* The NLAC meet at Penn State in December has filled. Please remove this meet from your schedule/calendar, as we will not be attending.
* Video race analysis from this past weekend's meet at Penn State is being uploaded today. An HD video link will be emailed and a standard def video of each swimmer's race will be posted on our YouTube channel. The email links seem to take a few days, but the YouTube links will be live tomorrow for swimmers to watch their races.
* Congratulations to SHIP swimmer Brandon Estep, who finished the 2016 Long Course season ranked #5 in the 11-year old boys' 200m butterfly. Great job!!!
Have a great week!