January 17, 2017
We are just a few short months from the start of the season. We are excited to have registration again at Sports Basement on March 19th from 2-4 pm.
At registration you will be able to:
- Sign up your children for the upcoming season.
- Sign up for ACTIVITIES. We would still love someone to help coordinate those volunteers this summer. Please let Kristi or Jen know if you are interested.
- Get information on suits and try on sample sizes. We will be ordering directly from Swim Outlet this year. Thank you Dori for organizing this!
- Find out more ways you can help out at the club and fulfill your maintenance hours if you are a Club member.
- Bring back your cans that Doris Canada gave us that you have been filling with change throughout the off season!
I know that many of your children were involved in fall swim programs and that is wonderful. Attached is a flyer from the Terrapins for their Spring Clinics. They are on Sundays which is great for the multi-sport families! Dan Cottam from the Terrapins will also be hosting a free clinic in May at Springwood and we will get you that date when it is arranged.
A few important dates to remember:
3/19 Swim Registration at Sports Basement from 2-4pm.
4/24 1st day of Practice.
8/4-8/6 CITY MEET
You will be receiving an updated Meet Schedule soon.
See you at registration,
Jen and Kristi