March 3, 2017
Area 1 & 4 Spring Championships: THE INFO
2017 Area 1 & 4 Champs
Hosted by: The Bolles School Sharks
March 3rd-5th, 2017
Cecil Field Aquatic Center
13611 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
Morning – 13 & Older – . Meet Starts @ .
Afternoon – 12 & Under – . Meet Starts @ .
Morning – 13 & Over – . Meet Starts @ .
Afternoon – 12 & Under – . Meet Starts @
Loggerhead Green Team Tee=
New Royal Blue LA Team Tee=
Loggerhead Navy Blue=
- Anyone swimming the 500 must provide their own counter.
- Anyone swimming the 1000 must provide their own timer and counter.
- Make sure you pack warm clothes (team shirt, hoody, parka, sweatpants, shoes, socks).
- See coach prior to, and immediately after each race.
- Know what races you are doing each day (so you can prepare mentally).
- If you race in a swim cap, it must be a green LA team cap.
- Warm up & warm down as you’ve been trained to do (Questions? Ask.).
- Know which pool you are racing in (see meet TIMELINES) posted on our website (TBA).
- When we are using two race courses, the event numbers will NOT be sequential on your course.
- Ask your coach about relays.