May 1, 2017
THE LOUISVILLE DOLPHINS IS PROUD TO BRING YOU THIS
MUTUAL OF OMAHA BREAKout! SWIM CLINIC with JASON LEZAK
TUESDAY, MAY 30TH
DREAM it! BELIEVE it! BREAKout!
A total-person approach to swimming, a BREAKout! Swim Clinic can help you bust bad habits, build new skills and uncover hidden talent.
- Learn Champion techniques in free, back, starts & turns (in-water and dry-land group instruction)
- Understand how the body, mind and heart affect swimming
- Train with the world's top swimmers (Jason Lezak)
- Ask questions, get an autograph and photo
- Receive a BREAKout! T-shirt, poster, DVDs and other souvenirs
Tuesday, May 30th at Memory Square Pool
$25 per swimmer (limited to first 80 registered competitive team swimmers)
11 & Up 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
10 & Under 7:45 a.m. - 10 a.m.
After the clinics are over ALL Louisville Dolphin swimmers and parents are invited to come get an autograph and your photo taken with a Gold Medal Olympian at no charge.
Revised Practice Schedule for May 30th (for entire team)
Blue&Bronze @ 5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
8&U Silvers @ 5:30 - 6:15 p.m.
9-10s @ 6:15 - 7:00 p.m.
11-12s @ 7:00 - 7:45 p.m.
13-18s @ 7:45 - 8:30 p.m.
While logged into your account you can now declare swimmer's attendance at meets and events and sign up for stroke clinics!