When: Tuesday, June 13 (the only day Metro will be at WHS)
Time: 5:30 - 6:30 pm
Where: Windsor High School Pool Lobby
Suit: TYR Phoenix Splice Navy/Gold
- Female swim suit - $56.75
- Male jammer - $37.95
- Plus 6.35% sales tax
Payment: checks, cash, credit cards accepted.
Important Tips for Trying On Competition Suits:
- Swimmers should be dry when trying on a suit. Please come to practice early that day wearing your practice suit. You can try on suits and immediately purchase in your size.
- Swimmers are not required to purchase a suit, although it does help to make our team look more unified when we all have the same suit (You may also consider a solid navy blue suit).
- Not all swimmers have practice this day, but it will be the only day that Metro will be at practice to sell suits so please make sure you can attend or make arrangements for suit purchase.
- Swimmers who cannot attend that night and know what size they need can give a check in an envelope with the swimmer's name and size to Board Member, who will will purchase the suit and arrange to get it to you. We can only do this if you know your swimmer's suit size.
- New swimmers' parents: please be aware that suits should be bought to fit your child now. Often parents buy suits large enough to allow room to grow. This may be uncomfortable for your child when they race, because as they dive into the pool, the suits fill with water/air. Suits will get looser over time because of the water and chlorine, and will allow plenty of room to grow. It is recommended that swimmers rinse their suits out after practice daily.