Brunswick Meet Info
June 23, 2017
Swimmers & Families,
Our first home meet is tomorrow! It is very important that we all work together to make this a great experience for everyone. Here are the logistics for the meet:
- The meet will be held at Middletown High School, 200 Schoolhouse Dr, in Middletown.
- Please arrive by 6:45am unless you have a volunteer job that requires you to arrive earlier.
- Swimmers & volunteers should check in right away at the check-in tent..
- Swimmers should wear their team suit or a solid blue or black suit.
- It isn’t mandatory to wear a cap, but if you do, it MUST be a team cap.
- Warm-ups are: 10-younger 7:00-7:10, 11 – Older 7:10 – 7:20, then full team dive sprints until 7:25am.
- Stroke & Turn officials meeting will be at 7:30 outside the Swimmers entrance door. All 1st and 2nd half officials should attend.
- A Timers meeting will be at7:40 outside near the Clerk of Course area. Timers for both the 1st and 2nd half should attend.
- The meet will start at 8:00am.
- There is limited bleacher seating inside the building for spectators to watch events when their swimmers are swimming.
- FCPS has guidelines that no one is allowed to go into other areas of the school other than the pool and locker rooms.
- There will be concessions.
- There will NOT be programs for sale. You can print one out in advance from our team website. Go to the Home page, click on the Events/Meets tab (don’t scroll down) and click on Brunswick June 24. The forms are there to download.
- The high school pool has starting blocks. Most swimmers will use the blocks, but they also have the option of not using the blocks.
- We ask everyone’s help in making sure the grounds are clean when we leave.
- Don’t forget your goggles or the sunscreen, and good luck!