Dearbought Meet Info
July 14, 2017
Swimmers & Families,
This weekend our meet is at the Dearbought pool. This is our last dual meet of the season. Here is what you need to know for the meet:
- Arrive by7:10am, and check in right away.
- Check relay lists to see if you are swimming or are an alternate
- Warm Ups are 13-Older at 7:25am, 12-Under at 7:35am
- Officials meeting 7:30 am in pool house
- Timers meeting 7:40 am under blue canopy
- Meet starts at 8am
- There will be concessions available including breakfast sandwiches, hot dogs, donuts, muffins, bagels, candy, snacks, coffee, soda, Gatorade and water.
- Dearbought will be running Meet Mobile and will not be selling programs. You may print out the program from our team website when we get it.
- Braddock Heights swimmers and families should set up at the east side of the pool (finish end) and around the corner to the north side closest to the shallow end of pool and Men’s restrooms.
- Parking – Please utilize pool parking lot first. In addition to the parking lot, families may park along some of the wider city streets like east of pool on Wheyfield and Sebastian. PLEASE DO NOT PARK in the Condo parking lot next to the pool (west) nor in any home or condominium driveways or you will be towed.
- Directions – Route 15 N to Route 26/194. Make a right at the 3rd light onto Sebastian Blvd. Proceed straight to the first stop sign and bear right. At the next stop sign the pool parking lot will be directly in front of you.
- Theme - Dearbought participates in a weekly theme at each meet. This week’s theme is Christmas in July. You are welcome to participate.
- We ask everyone’s help in making sure the grounds are clean when we leave.
- Don’t forget your goggles or the sunscreen, and good luck!