New Holland Parade DETAILS
October 2, 2017
If you are interested in the New Holland Parade walk, here's what you need to know:
- Meet time: between 6-7pm
- Parade Route begins on Jackson Street. We are in position #40. There is no way to know exactly where this is, but when you arrive on Jackson street, ask those in line, and someone will point you in the right direction
- Look for Randy Groff's Black Toyota Tundra. It will be decorated with posters, banner, lights, and balloons. You will see familiar faces too!
- Wear comfy shoes, we intend to walk the whole way through. We will have the kids hand out candy to the spectators (absolutely no throwing)
- Dress accordingly in spirit wear if you have it, you may need a jacket or sweatshirt too.
- Children 12 AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- Parade starts at 7pm, and we usually finish up about 8:30pm
- Kids may be picked up at the Borough Hall at the end of the parade route immediately after (parents: plan to arrive about 8:15 so you are there to retrieve your child as soon as possible)
- Make sure you say a big THANK YOU to Randy and Lesley Groff (Maddy Fritz's folks) for organizing our special night!
- Any questions? Reply to this email, or contact our Secretary, Jennfier Horning (even on parade night) at 610-698-6638. Text or call.
Hope to see you there!
New Holland Swim Team