October 24, 2017
Quick updates: more thursday!!
BOO BASH swim meet-We had 32 swimmers participate this past weekend -what a team effort! Fun had by all! Lots of best times, and lots of team fun!!
No changes to practice schedule this week!
Meet entries due tonite by Midnight for these two meets
- Pumpkin Meet-Sat Oct 28-minis, devp, & Jrs and some Srs.(approval only) (those families committed already , I will be sending an email directly to you about warmups etc. on Friday 27th a.m.)
- RAYS Thanksgiving Classic November 17-19-all can attend (YMCA)
Meet Entries due Oct 27th @midnight for:
- EGRA Winter washout DEC 1-3rd This meet is for Jrs. who have traveled to USA meets before, Jr. elite,some Sr. & Sr. Elite. This meet is a fast paced USA meet. Not for first timers attending a USA Meet, please.
We do not have any information regarding the Dec 2 meet in Gaylord
On the radar:
Beginning the week of November 6th-
I would like to see if we can move Mini Breakers to 5:30-6:30 instead of 6-7pm, please email me if that will not work. I have heard from many families in support.
Jr.Elite will swim at 5:00-6:15 p.m.-posted on google calendar & noted in parent mtg.
Jrs 6:15-7:15 p.m. posted on google calendar & noted in parent mtg.
- Both the Jr and Jr elite group will gain 2 more lanes per group as highschool will be done,. This will allow us to make sure our kiddos have more lane space to swim and allow coaches to diversify workout setting.
- This is sort of our norm,for many, many years, as in the fall we share the pool until the first of November.
TEAM PICTURES- all groups Tuesday November 14th at West
- individual photos at 5:15
- team photo at 6:00
- all group fun workout until 7:00 pm.
Please sign up for slots to volunteer with the Turkey Trot! so we can earn some $$ for the team!
If you are still missing a suit or equipment, please contact me via email
Any questions please ask!