Bennington Recreation Center Policies
November 10, 2017
Dear Parents, Swimmers and Coaches;
As the new swim team season begins, we would like to remind you all of a few simple rules/policies.
1. NO street shoes allowed on pool deck. You may bring deck shoes to wear and change into them once inside the building.
2. ANYONE (this includes coaches) who are swimming must shower off HERE before entering the pool.
3. NO FOOD allowed in pool area and/or locker rooms. Drinks are permitted as long as they are in plastic containers.
4. Please respect the staff. Whether you agree with or understand said policies, they ARE our policies and the employees are just doing their job by enforcing them.
5. Please respect the property and other patrons using the facility, especially in the locker rooms.
6. Absolutely NO SAUNA for anyone under 18 years of age.
7. If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact Tracy, Chris or Carrie at 802-442-1053.
Thank you all for your co-operation and wishing you a great season!
The Bennington Recreation Center Staff