Weekly information 12/03
December 3, 2017
- The Merry Swim is this weekend! Warm-up on Saturday is at 10 AM with the meet starting at 10:45. On Sunday warm-up is at 9:15 with the meet beginning at 10. All swimmers and parents working the meet should be at the pool 15 min. before the start of the warm-up.
- All families are asked to donate a $5-10.00 gift card to the meet. These are used as heat winner awards for the special "Hot Heats".
- Swimmers are asked to bring in 3 food items for our annual food drive (see attached flier) All swimmers that bring in 3 non-perishable items will receive a Merry Swim bag-tag.
- Winter On-line Registration is now open. Aerobic sports are like pushing a boulder up a mountain, stopping or taking time off does not mean you stand still. The boulder rolls back down the mountain and the process has to start over. Keep your kids in the water this Winter.
- The Rec Center will be on Reduced Hours from 12/18-1/11. I will be posting our worrkout schedule soon.
- We will be attending the Gabby Rose Invitational in Memphis, TN 1/12-14. This meet is the primary focus of our training durring the Fall Session. Swimming well at this meet allows our swimmers to qualify for our Championship Meets in February and March. I will have meet information posted on our website as soon as I receive it from MTS.