January 2, 2018
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had peaceful and happy Holidays over break, and enjoyed time spent with family – and rested up because we have three swim meets this month!
- Where: Loyola University Aquatic Complex: 4900 N. Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21210
- Warm Ups:
- Session 1 Saturday 7:00 AM 8:00 AM 11-12 & 15-Over
- Session 2 Saturday 1:00 PM 2:00 PM 9-10 & 13-14
- Session 3 Sunday 7:00 AM 8:00 AM 11-12 & 15-Over
- Session 4 Sunday 1:00 PM 2:00 PM 9-10 & 13-14’
- Sea Dragon Entries
- Additional info here
- T-Shirt orders due to YMCA Alexandria by 1/14/2018. Checks made out to me (Jenny Curry) or PayPal, so that I can get order to meet officials by 1/16
First, thank you very much to the social committee (Jane Davis, Kari Moore, Laura Jarsulic, and Wendy Moniz) for planning a wonderful Holiday celebration. Thanks also to Coach Lou for buying pizza for the team from Costco – that was very generous! Special shout out to Coach Ian for gamely donning the Santa Suit and heading up the ornament exchange! It was a really fun event and hope the kids enjoyed it.
Remember to check the YMCA Website: www.seadragonsymca.org for updates. Schedules, important news, it can all be found there. The website is the primary source for information for the team.