February 12, 2018
Hi Team -
We're gearing up for our 2018 Season with returning swimmer registration opening on Thursday, February 15. Please read the registration form information very carefully as it contains a lot of important information. Some noteable highlights are as follows:
- All returning swimmers must register by March 1st to reserve their spot on the team. Returning families can register new family members at this time pending team placement after their swim evaluation on March 3rd. 2018 REGISTRATION LINK Use your same account login from last year. Do NOT create another account. If you need any assistance with this please email me at [email protected]
- All returning Pre-Team swimmers (Blue & Bronze) and new returning family members must attend our March 3rd Swim Assessment day to determine their 2018 team placement. Please keep the entire window of 2-5 p.m. open on your calendar until your swimmer has been scheduled. If your pre-team swimmer was 9 or 10 last season they will be assessed for our current 9-10 or 11-12 competitive team. FYI - Here is our Minimum Swimming Skills that we use for our assessments/placements.
- 2018 Team Registration fees are $255 for Louisville Residents and $280 for Non-Residents
- To complete your swimmer(s) registration you will be required to volunteer for 20 points worth of jobs. The volunteer sign-ups will open on April 1st and close on April 15th. (Hopefully you will all know your summer vacation plans by then to know which two meets you will be available to volunteer at.) Home meets are on June 16 & 23 and July 7.
- Pending pool availability due to construction, Pre-Season practices and some regular season practices will be held at the Louisville Recreation Center with the 13-18s practicing in the morning. Please see our complete 2018 Practice Schedule HERE. (Please note that this information is subject to change.)
- Again due to construction we will NOT be able to have our normal practice meet prior to our first regular meet. Therefore, we have tentatively scheduled a practice/intrasquad meet for Sunday, June 3rd. Please see our complete 2018 Meet Schedule HERE. If possible, please plan to attend our Hot Shot Long Shot meet on Tuesday, June 26th as we co-host this meet with the Rock Creek Flyers.
- If you have friends who would like to join the Louisville Dolphins this summer please tell them to fill out our 2018 New Swimmer Form on our website beginning at 8 a.m. on Thursday, February 15th.
- And lastly, to help us with our 2018 Team Forecasting, if you know your swimmer(s) will NOT be returning to the Dolphins this season we would greatly appreciate you letting us know now. Thank You!
We're looking forward to another awesome season with the Louisville Dolphins. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesistate to contact me.
Lori Commander, Team Registrar