March 31, 2018
We will be hosting a swim clinic on Sunday, April 22nd with the Olympian Josh Davis in collaboration with Laredo Tritons Swim Club. This is a great opportunity for our athletes to learn from the Olympian, Gold Medalist, American Record Holder in 200 Free & 200 IM, and USA Swimming’s #1 Motivator and instructor, Josh Davis.
The Swim Clinic will be held at the UISD pool and it will be divided in two groups:
- 12 & older 12:00pm-2:30pm with check in at 11:30am
- 11 & under 2:00pm-4:30pm with check in at 1:45pm
We will be capping at 20 participants from Laredo Nadadores Team (on a first come-first serve basis). Any member of the Laredo Nadadores Swim Team is eligible to participate.
- Learns Champion performance techniques on all four strokes (in water and dry-land group instruction)
- Understand how the body, mind and heart is affected by swimming
- Trains with the world's top swimmers
- Autographs and pictures are free (Josh is bringing his Olympian Medals)
- The swim clinic includes in water teaching, Q&A, autographs & pictures!
- Will cover strokes, starts, turns, nutrition, motivation & more!
The cost for our swimmers is $40.00 per participant. It is my desire to fill all available slots. Please see the attachment for additional info regarding to this clinic.
Please complete the attached form and submit to me as soon as possible. Due date is April 6th.