May 31, 2018
Keep Your Head in the Game!
Concussion Assessment & Management
Date: Thursday – May 31, 2018
Time: 6:30 – 7:30pm
Location: Sport Yukon Foyer
4061 – 4 th Avenue Whitehorse, Yukon
*Free of Charge / Everyone Welcome*
You will learn
- What is a concussion? Reviewing the latest medical and scientific research
- How to assess a concussion
- How to manage a concussion
- Returning to learn & returning to sport protocols
- Baseline monitoring & evaluation techniques
Participants should come prepared to be evaluated, review on-field assessment techniques, including the use of the Pocket SCAT5 tool and a review of red flags.
This is tremendous information for parents, coaches, teachers, officials & community leaders. Hope to see you there!
Community Services | Community Development, Sport & Recreation Branch
T 867-667-5606 | C 867-332-2711 | Yukon.ca