June 10, 2018
This Week in Swimming June 11-15
Our busy season really begins! Here is some info you will find helpful as you navigate the waters of swim team this week.
June 12 (Tuesday) Parent Info Night
- 12 and over practice from 5-6PM, and plan to stay for the remainder of the evening
- ALL OTHER SWIMMERS REPORT TO THE POOL AT 5:45PM. There will be a joined practice of all swimmers doing various activities under the care of our coaches.
- Parent meeting 6-7pm. Be sure to bring your security card, and a chair or blanket.
- Ice cream and socializing, Q & A at 7pm – till??
June 14 (Thursday) IntraSquad Meet
- Report time is 5pm, all families encouraged to help set up/tear down.
- Warm up time TBD by coaches (probably around 5:15 or 5:30)
- Meet start 6pm.
- Job sign ups for this are now posted to website. Instructions on how to signup are attached to this email, and posted under the Documents tab on the website. We need lots of help!
- IntraSquad is just our team, so it’s a great time of learning and trying new things before the “real deal”. We will need everyone to pitch in since there is no visiting team to help fill volunteer positions. From set up, to tear down and everything in between!
Regular practice schedule Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. AM practices start next week!
As always we are happy to answer any questions. We have had some changes in leadership (Board and Officers) within the last year, and our new members are getting acclimated to their positions. So far it has been a smooth transition, but we appreciate your patience as for some members it is their first year serving in this way.
New Holland Swim Team