July 3, 2018
This morning at practice, Coach Josh smelled gas near the diving well. He reported it to me, and I called 911. We ended 8-U practice and cleared the diving well. A fire truck came and they determined that the gas was leaking from a recently filled propane tank behind the Braddock Inn. They shut atoff the gas and informed us that it was safe to continue practice. I just wanted everyone to hear from me what happened in case there were any concerns
Today at 12:45 the team is meeting at the Holiday Cinemas (100 Baughmans Lane in Frederick) for a 1:00 showing of Sherlock Gnomes (rated PG). Cost is $3.50, and pickup time is 2:30. Families & friends are welcome to join in. Hope to see you then!