July 13, 2018
Swimmers & Families,
Tomorrow is a Home meet vs Robin Meadows. One special thing about this meet is that we are having a food drive to benefit the Food Pantry. You are more than welcome to participate! We are asking for donations of non-perishable foods, and if we get more than 100 items donated, swimmers can throw the coaches into the pool at the end of the meet. This is a nice way for the Barracudas to give back to the community. Here’s what you need to know about the meet this weekend:
- Please arrive at MHS by 6:45am.
- Volunteers should arrive earlier if necessary for meet setup.
- Swimmers should check in right away at check-in tent. If you are late, check-in immediately AFTER warmups.
- Check relay lists to see if you are swimming or are an alternate
- Warm-ups are:9-12 year olds 7:00-7:10; 13–Older & 8-Under 7:10 – 7:20, then full team dive sprints until 7:25am.
- Swimmers should wear their team suit or a solid blue or black suit.
- You don’t have to wear a cap, but if you do, it MUST be a team cap.
- Officials meeting 7:30 am. Check in at the IT table so that you can be recorded in Meet manager before the start of the meet.
- Timers meeting 7:40 am
- The meet will start promptly at 8 am.
- Cash concessions will be available for breakfast and lunch items.
- We will be running Meet Mobile and will not be selling programs. You may print out the program from our team website.
- If you want to buy a Divisional T-shirt with everyone's names on it, you must turn in the order form with payment to Michelle Baird at this Saturday's meet. They will not be available at the meet next week.
- The limited bleacher seating is open to people watching their swimmers when they are up for their races, otherwise please remain outside.
- FCPS guidelines state that no one is allowed to go into other areas of the school other than the pool and locker rooms.
- Pool address is 200 Schoolhouse Drive, Middletown, MD.
- We ask everyone’s help in making sure our team area and the school grounds are trash-free when we leave.
- Don’t forget your goggles or sunscreen, drink lots of water, and good luck!