Apple Capital Weekend & the Training Schedule!
June 3, 2010
To: BCST Swimmers and Families,
Re: June 4-6: Weekend training schedule and Apple Capital
With 200 BCST swimmers participating in the Apple Capital meet this weekend and all the coaches at the meet as well, the training schedule has been modified as follows:
- Senior-1 training as per Andy’s mailing
- All other groups only 4:30 –5:45pm, no Friday morning workouts
· Senior-1 training as per Andy’s mailing
· All other groups no Saturday workouts
For those of you attending the Apple Capital meet.
- This meet will be conducted in an outdoor pool.
- The weather forecast is ‘iffy’, however it appears that the weather forecast is improving over what was originally predicted. See below for the latest forecast.
- Experience has taught us that the weather in Wenatchee can change throughout the day. Come prepared.
- Swimmers: stay warm when preparing for your events.
- Remember to check in for distance events by the deadline.
- Keep your sunscreen handy. If it’s sunny you will need it.
- For those
of you who signed up to work at the meet: THANK YOU!
- The host team is not able to staff all the lanes and all visiting teams are expected to help.
Check out the links below