April 26, 2019
2019 BSS 50: THE INFO
Hosted by: Bolles School Sharks
April 26 – 28, 2019
7400 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
We have very limited space and water time for warm ups (especially Saturday). Please be sure to be IN THE WATER at the assigned time, not arriving. Plan to be at the pool 10min before the assigned warm up.
Friday, April 26:
Session 1 – All - 3:20-4:05pm LongCourse Pool Lanes 4/5/6
Saturday, April 27:
Session 2 – SRN, SR1, SR2, G+,
G, S - 7:05-7:50am LongCourse L.5-8
OD - 7:50-8:25am ShortCourse Pool Lanes 4/5
Session 3 - FINALS - 3:00pm Long Course Pool (No Assignment)
Sunday, April 28:
Session 4 – SRN, SR1 - 8:00am
Long Course Lane 8
Gold, Gold+ - 1 Hour Before your posted race time. Use the HEAT SHEET to find your race time.
- The heat sheet, psych sheet, meet information letter, etc. are posted to on the Event Page on the Loggerhead website.
- Heat sheets will not be available at the meet. Make sure to print your own!
-Saturday finals will bring back the Top 8 10&U, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, and Open Girls and Boys for the bracket shoot out finals. If you make finals, you are expected to swim in finals! (Cool prizes, too!)
-Very cool format for Saturday evening finals, even if you don't make it back you might want to come back and watch and cheer on your teammates!
- We ask for LA swimmers to sit together during the meet. Spend time with your teammates, socialize, have fun, support one another, swim fast!!
- Bolles bleacher seating is first come first served. There are areas for team tents to be set up on the outside of the facility near the west parking lot (shade).
- Team Uniform refers to the color of our LA team shirt for each day.
- Parents: If you have Loggerhead apparel please wear it. If you or your athlete do not have a LA shirt at this time, please wear the designated colors for each day.
- If you race in a swim cap, it must be a green LA team cap. Caps will be available at the meet if you do not have one at this time.
- Tech suits will be permitted on Saturday only (50s). As we are first warm ups, you can change into your suit after warm ups.
- Arrive on deck before the posted warm up time.
- See coach prior and immediately after each race.
- Know what events you are swimming each day (so you can prepare mentally).
- Swimmers competing in the 1500 freestyle must provide their own timer and counter.