May 24, 2019
Episcopal Meet Information
Friday - Sunday
May 24-26, 2019
Episcopal School of Jacksonville
4455 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
The team will set up a few shade canopies directly behind the scoreboard on the east side of the pool. Please note that bleacher seating is first come first served and that shade seating is nearly non-existent at the Episcopal pool.
With temperatures in the high 90s all weekend, PLEASE bring shade and a chair and lots of water and sunscreen to this event.
Heat Sheets will be sold at this event. Please purchase a copy upon your arrival (usually sold in or near hospitality at this venue).
A reminder that all swimmers need to be ON TIME to their assigned warm ups. Please plan to arrive to the pool 10minutes prior to the posted warm up time to set up.
Continuous warm up and warm down through the meet can be found in Lane 9 and 10. Please remember these lanes are not for play or socializing. Try and enter the pool on the opposite side of where the events are starting (or somewhere in the middle of the course).
***AT THIS TIME THERE ARE NOT ASSIGNED WARM UPS. IF THAT CHANGES WE WILL UPDATE WITH A SECOND EMAIL. ANY UPDATES WILL BE IN RED.***
Session 1 (All Ages) - 3:45pm Start 5:00pm:
Session 2 (am OPEN) - 7:00am Start 8:30am
Session 3 (pm 12&U) - 12:30pm Start 1:30pm
Session 4 (am OPEN) - 7:00am Start 8:30am
Session 5 (pm 12&U) - 12:30pm Start 1:30pm
As usual, if you elect to wear a swim cap it MUST be a Loggerhead team cap.
Friday - Green
Saturday - Blue
Sunday - Green
- The psych sheet, meet information letter, etc. will be/are posted on the Event Page on the Loggerhead website.
- Heat sheets will be available for purchase at the meet.
- We ask for LA swimmers to sit together during the meet. Spend time with your teammates, socialize, have fun, support one another, swim fast!!
- Episcopal bleacher seating is first come first served.If you assemble a team tent, please be aware that BOTH sides of the pool will be used for starts (no tents) and please do not place a tent that blocks the scoreboard.
- Parents: If you have Loggerhead apparel please wear it. If you or your athlete do not have a LA shirt at this time, please wear the designated colors for each day.
- If you race in a swim cap, it must be a green LA team cap. Caps will be available at the meet if you do not have one at this time.
- No Technical suits for this meet!
- Arrive on deck before the posted warm up time.
- See coach prior and immediately after each race.
- Know what events you are swimming each day (so you can prepare mentally).
- Swimmers competing in the 800 and 1500 freestyle must provide their own timer and counter. A timer must be provided for the 400IM and 400 freestyle.
- Relays will be finalized after warm ups. See Coach Eric.