May 27, 2019
Happy Memorial Day! Tomorrow starts our pre-season swim practices. I'm sure many swimmers are anxious to get in the pool and we are looking forward to seeing them all together again! There are some changes to our pre-season practice times that we want to be sure you are all aware of. Practice times are outlined below and updated in our team calendar. Beginning Friday, June 7th, we will begin our normal summer schedule.
Be sure to sign up for the Woodridge Sea Lions RainOut Line (link on the left of our website). We will send last minute practice changes or cancellations through rainout line.
Note: we will not have a practice on Wednesday this week or next. Next week will be our intrasquad meet.
Week 1 - May 28th-31st -
- Wednesday - no practice
- Tuesday&Thursday: 8&unders -
4:30-5:15pm, 9-12's - 5:15-6:15pm,
11&over - 6:15-7:15pm
- (note: 11-12's may attend either practice (the later is more advanced)
- Friday: 8&unders - 4:00-5:00pm, 9-10's - 4:30-5:30pm, 11-12 - 5:30-6:30pm 13&over - 6:30-7:30pm
Week 2 - June 3rd -7th - (morning times in red)
- Wednesday - 4:30pm Intersquad Swim Meet
- Monday, Tuesday&Thursday: 11&over -
7-8:30am, 8&unders -
4:00-5:00pm, 9-12's - 5:00-6:00pm
- (note: 11-12's may attend either practice (We know some are still in school)
- Friday: 8&unders - 9:15-10:15am, 9-10's - 8:15-9:15am, 11-12's - 7-8:15am, 13&over's - 6:30-8am
I apologize if these changes don't work for your family. We know everyone is busy this time of year and understand if you cannot make all the practice times.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Go Sea Lions!