June 18, 2019
Just a reminder to everyone for some things coming up in the coming weeks:
1. The personalized Gator caps are in and will be ready for distribution this week at practices!
2. Competition suits should be here close to our June 24 swim meet. We will notify you ASAP when they are in!
3. The tee shirts/team gift should be here early July. We get the kids names on the back so we wanted to make sure we had everything ready to go!
4. Time trials results can be found on the OnDeck app. In the Events menu there is a submenu for Results. We will do our best to get ALL results posted here this season. If your child has a DQ next to the time it is because part of that stroke was done in error. No worries as the coaches work on this with the kids. For the younger swimmers, they are just working on perfecting their freestyle and backstroke and are not expected to be doing a butterfly or a breast stroke perfectly yet!
5. Commitments for each Dive/Swim Meet will be live this week. All meets are live now for you to "Edit Commitment". You can do this via the OnDeck App or the Events Page from the Team Unify page. Coach Chris needs to know if your athlete will be attending 2 days prior to the meet.
6. Please review the Calendar Page for upcoming team functions to finish out the month of June
- First Away Meet MONDAY June 24th
- Donut Day at Practice Tuesday June 25th
- First HOME Meet Thursday June 28th
- Swim for the Girls Fundraiser Thursday June 27th during the meet
- Picture Day with Fun Day Friday June 27th
- Harleysville Relay Carnival Saturday June 29th.