July 18, 2019
Swimmers & Families,
This Saturday is our last full team meet of the season - the Divisional Championships. It’s going to be a hot day, but let’s race and have fun! The meet is at the Dearbought pool, and here are the specifics:
- Arrive by6:45am and check in.
- Our team warms up from 7:00 – 7:20. * * This is shorter than usual so don't be late! * *
- Swimmers should wear their team suit or a solid blue or black suit, and a team cap if you wear one.
- Meet Theme - Dearbought is having a theme for the meet, which is “Avengers Superheroes”. You are welcome to join in the fun by wearing something with that theme.
- There are four teams in this meet, and each team will have a designated area marked on the grass soccer field next to pool parking area. Swimmers and families should set up there.
- The meet will start at 7:30 and will be finished around 2:15.
- Officials meeting - 6:45 am in pool house
- Timers meeting - 7:00 am outside the pool house at the American flag
- There will be concessions for breakfast and lunch. Items include Paisano’s Pizza, Chick-Fil-A, Sno-Belles shaved ice and soft serve truck, and Tropical Smoothie. Cash and credit cards accepted.
- Dearbought will be running Meet Mobile and will not be selling programs. You may print out the program from the email you receive from Christine Smith.
- There will be an on-site vendor selling Divisional T-shirts. They will accept cash and credit cards.
- Parking – In addition to the parking lot, families may park along the wider city streets. DO NOT Park west of pool on Wheyfield. Please do not park in the Condo parking lot next to the pool (west). Please do not park in or block any home or condominium driveways. Vehicles will be towed.
- Directions – 100 Eli Rd, Frederick, MD Route 15 N to Route 26/194. Make a right at the 3rd light into the Dearbought neighborhood onto Sebastian Blvd. Proceed straight to the first stop sign and bear right. At the next stop sign the pool parking lot will be directly in front of you.
- Remember to bring your goodie bag if you want to participate in the swap. See your email from Yanira Gordon for details.
- We ask everyone’s help in making sure the grounds and lockerrooms are clean when we leave.
- Don’t forget your goggles or sunscreen, and drink lots of water!