September 4, 2019
We eagerly await being able to return to our normal schedule and hope all of you came out of the storm free of any damage.
Right now we are waiting on JCP to assess property and chemicals in the morning to see if we can conduct Thursday afternoon practice. We will send out information as soon as we receive word.
The Loggerhead Coaching Staff