March 15, 2020
Weekly Information 3/15
Please read all of the below information carefully:
Spring Session will begin Monday 3/16. The SIU Rec Center has given us permission to continue workouts, but we must hold strictly to their new guidelines. The University has stated that no groups may meet in excess of 25 individuals. Parents will not be allowed on deck.
- G3 and G4 should try to attend morning swims M-F 7:30-9 AM.
- Jedi and G1 will swim at 5 PM on the east end of the pool.
- G2 and any 3-4 swimmers (that did not make it to morning) will swim in the west end of the pool.
- We may not exceed 25 swimmers in either of these groups.
- There will be no dryland at the Rec.
- As weather permits, we will have dryland at campus lake.
- USA swimming has asked that all meets be cancelled for the next 30 days.
- Parents will not be allowed on deck. Parents that have Rec memberships can still workout, but may not hang out on deck.
- Please drop your swimmers off curbside and pick them up curbside.
- If you feel you must be in the Rec while your swimmer is in the water, you must be upstairs in the observation area. The 25 person rule will apply to this area.
- If any member of your extended family is sick, do not bring your swimmer to the pool.
This is a fluid situation and could change at any time.