June 29, 2020
2020 Summer Splash
Registration will open at 5 p.m. today, Monday June 29
(Just log into your account and register through the 2020 Summer Splash Event)
We are extremely excited to announce that with the City’s help we can offer a Dolphins Summer Splash from July 6th – July 31st at the Louisville Rec Center for our Competitive Team.
13-18’s – 5:45 AM – 6:45 AM – Monday – Thursday - There will be a M, W group and a T, TH group (24 each)
8&U's – 5:15 PM – 6:15 PM – Monday – Thursday – There will be a M, W group and a T, TH group (12 each)
9-10’s -6:15 PM – 7:15 PM – Monday – Thursday – There will be a M, W group and a T, TH group (24 each)
11-12’s – 7:15 PM – 8:15 PM - Monday – Thursday – There will be a M, W group and a T, TH group (24 each)
Summer Splash Cost $110.00
To accommodate as many swimmers as possible, you will only be able to register for one group. Swimmer's age is as of 5-15-20.
Parent Drop Off Instructions:
Parent Drop off and pick up will be outside. Swimmers will enter through the West door of the pool. This door is near the party rooms. Parents are not allowed in the pool, no exceptions. Swimmers need to enter the pool ready to swim. Swimmers will then exit through the large South doors. Only swimmers and coaches on deck, no exceptions. Note: there will be no storage bins.
Boulder County will allow up to 24 kids in the pool at a time. We will be doing this by having 4 kids in each lane, two at each end of the pool, and the kids spread out one by the flags and one in the middle of the lane by the wall when not swimming. Kids will be reminded frequently about social distancing. The diagram below is a visual representation of how we plan to distance the kids during practice.
- Everyone must wear masks while entering and exiting the pool and while out of the water.
- There will be no congregating on the pool deck. Once practice is over, swimmers will exit in their suits.
- Everyone must obey social distancing.
- Coaches are not allowed to touch swimmers.
- Swimmers must have been on the 2019 Competitive Team and be able to swim independently.
- We will not be using any deck furniture.
- Locker rooms will be closed with restroom access only.
- No hot tub or leisure pool use is allowed.
- Max number of swimmers per age group is 24. No exceptions.
- There will be no make-ups. No exceptions.
So happy to have this opportunity,
Dolphins Swim Team Board