Bean North Coffee Fundraiser for WGB Swimmers
November 1, 2020
Deadline: Saturday, November 21st, 2020 - turn in order forms by end of practice on Saturday morning at 10:30 am
Contact: Alex Petriw (SilverTip swimmer) and/or Brenda Petriw (parent) - [email protected] or call/message Alex's cell 334-6088 or (Brenda) 334-1668
NOTE: This fundraising opportunity is being shared with all Squads and their families for consideration (optional).
Know that 20% of net profits go to the club; and individual swim family accounts will be credited their fundraising portion based on their own sales and used towards our swim costs, swim equipment, and possible swim competition travel in 2021.
The beans are roasted locally at Bean North, to order, and then delivered by the swimmer/family who took the order. The fundraiser will run until 21st November. Completed orders and full payment must be handed into Alex Petriw on the pool deck on either Friday, Nov. 20 (3:45-6:30 pm) OR Saturday, Nov. 21st (7:00-10:00 am) and deliveries made to your customers during the week of Nov. 28-Dec. 1st, 2020
- ==>>Download the Whitehorse Glacier Bears Coffee List 2020 PDF, print it, and make copies as needed (each of your customers will need his/her own form). Here is the form>>> COFFEE ORDER FORM
- Sell coffee! There are 11 varieties, including blends and single origin coffees. There are also 2 kinds of decaf coffee.
- Prices are on the form: coffee $17.99/lb and decaf $18.99/lb.
- You must take payment when the customer orders their coffee! Payment may be made with cash or cheque made out to Whitehorse Glacier Bears Swim club.
- Please ensure that the forms are completely filled in, including Grind, Customer Name, phone number, and total cost.
- Keep your forms, money, and blank forms in a labeled envelope with your name, swim group, and phone number on it.
- Keep fundraising until Sat. the 21st day of November! At that time, please ensure that all of the completed order forms are collected together in your envelope, along with all of the order payments (a combination of cash, cheques, or one cheque made out to Whitehorse Glacier Bears or ONE E-transfer to WGB email [email protected]). BE sure FULL payment is included.
- ==>>Give the envelope to Alex Petriw (SilverTip & Team Captain) at the pool (on deck) on either Friday, Nov. 20th at 3:45-6:30 pm OR Saturday, Nov. 21st from 7:00 to 10:30 AM.
- Petriws will coordinate the orders with Bean North, and the coffee will be roasted on Wed. Nov. 25.
- Pick up your coffee (and your completed order forms) from us at the Canada Games Centre parking lot on Sat. Nov. 28 MORNING (9:00 - 10:30 am). IF you don't get your order then, You can text or call 334-1668 to make sure we are home (45 Logan Road - Pineridge) when you plan to come by.
- YOU are responsible for delivering coffee to your own customers in a timely fashion during the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 1st.
Thanks very much! We hope this goes really well for ALL club swimmers.