April 14, 2021
This is our second year to use online registration. If you hit a snag, let me know ([email protected]). Here are a few things to watch for:
- Online registration opens Tuesday, 20 April.
- In-person registration and
- Coach Carr will be at the Tatsch House at Lady Bird Park (across from the pool) on Tuesday, 20 April and Thursday, 22 April from 3:00-5:30 p.m.
- There is a four week minimum. The weeks do not need to be consecutive. Swimmers must be 5 years old.
- We will have caps (with swimmers’ names and goggles) for each swimmer included in the class cost. They will be ready for the first day they come to swim.
- Swimmers must provide their own suits – one piece for girls and jammers for boys (no baggy swim trunks). www.swimoutlet.com is a good source for suits. The team color is black.
- If you are a returning Swim America family, we will assign your swimmer(s) to the station that they ended up in last summer.
- If you are a new family to Swim America, please select the appropriate skill set on the registration form. It is always better to “under-estimate” your swimmer’s ability. Being a “fish underwater” does not make a swimmer. Swim America teaches the four competitive strokes in a step by step method. They need every step to be successful.
- We will not have the ability to accept credit cards this
year. Payment (cash or check) will be due on their first day
- Four weeks -- $240 (minimum)
- Five weeks – $270
- Six weeks – $300
- Seven weeks – $330
- Eight weeks -- $360
If you would like additional information and the link to the online registration, please drop us an email.