May 3, 2021
May 2, is the start of the Summer Session of Saluki Swim Club.
Monday-Friday this week all workouts are at the HUB:
Jedi, G1 and G2 MWF 6:30-7:15 PM
G3 and G4 MWF 7:15-8:30 PM and T/TH 6:30-8 PM
On Saturday May 8th (weather permitting) G4 will have its first openwater practice of the Summer. Wetsuits may be worn. I will keep swimmers updated on the current temp. Parents are highly encouraged to bring kayaks and paddleboards.
There is no practice on Sundays during the summer.
The Schedule for May 10-May 29 is as follows:
Jedi Mondays and Fridays at the HUB 6:30-7:15, T/W/TH at the Rec 6-6:45
G1 Mondays and Fridays at the HUB 6:30-7:15, T/W/TH at the Rec 5-6 PM
G2 Mondays and Fridays at the HUB 6:30-7:15, T/W/TH at the Rec 5-6 PM, Saturday at the Rec 10-11:30 AM
G3 Mondays and Fridays at the HUB 7:15-8:30, T/W/TH at the Rec 6-7:30 PM, Saturday 10-noon,
G4 Mondays and Fridays at the HUB 7:15-8:30, T/W/TH at the Rec 6-7:30 PM, Dryland 5-6 PM T/W/Th, Morning lake swims TBD.
The above schedule is for the month of May. We are still working on June. Please be patient.
Reminders for Online Registration:
- Do not try to log in first. Go to www.swimsaluki.com and click the Online Registration button.
- If your child has been swimming with us in 2021, they are USAS registered. If they have not been with us you need to check the 2021 USA Swimming registration box.
- Continue until you see the success message.
- The fees shown are charged monthly: May at the time of registration, June and July.
- The last day of summer practice will be sometime in early August.
If you have anything questions email me at [email protected]