Background-image
Partners
safesport
Speedo
USA+Swimming
Weather - Practice?

As we get weather that is a little different from our normally great weather in San Diego, everyone wants to know if we still swim.

High winds - yes  (bring extra bundleing for after practice)

very cold - yes (bring extra bundleing for after practice)

Rain - light to moderate (bring extra bundleing for after practice)

Rain - very heavy probably practice for level 2-5 others probably not. (bring extra bundleing for after practice)

Thunder and lightning - within 30 min of practice time - no practices.

So as far as today (Thursday 9-30), it looks like there is a very high probability that we will not have practice this afternoon. I will send out an e-mail as well as post under current news a final decision at 3:00PM today. 

But the forcast looks like the scattered thunderstorms will be around most of the day. If it looks like it's going to clear up for the afternoon - we will hold practices.

Check your e-mail, or online at 3:00 pm (this is a time where twitter would be really useful).

Dave