Indiana Swimming Coach Mentor Program
Through a grant received from USA Swimming, Indiana Swimming has developed a comprehensive program to support Coach Development throughout the LSC. Funding is available to reimburse coaches or clubs for actual expenses incurred for Coaching Development. Coaches may apply for funding by submitting a Proposal and Code of Conduct prior to travel. Approved travel will be reimbursed up to the maximum allowed amount after the Request for Reimbursement along with receipts and Reflection Survey is received in the Indiana Swimming Office. The 2018 Coach Mentor Program has three different paths for supporting continuing coach education and development.
- Site Visits - Funding is available for younger or newer coaches to visit a Mentor Coach's club or to have a Mentor Coach visit the Mentee coach's club.
- Click Here for Site Visit Application Details
- Team Indiana Events - Indiana Swimming may add a Mentee Coach to the Team Indiana Staff for ISI sponsored Athlete Clinics, Camps, and All-Star Meets.
- Approved Coach Development Events - When funds are available ISI will provide travel support for multiple coaches from the same club staff to attend Coaching Clinics or other Coach Education events.
- Current Approved Coach Development Events: