JOIN the Sharks - We coach Beginner to Elite Swimmers
We are glad to see that you are interested in joining the MACR Sharks Swim Team
The Process is quick and easy.
Here’s how you can become a part of the Sharks Tradition!
1. The first step is to contact us by phone or email.
2. All swimmers must complete a registration form and YMCA Membership Forms. If a new member has competed for another USA Swimming team in the previous four months, a transfer form must also be completed.
3. Our coaches will want to watch the athlete swim in order to place them in the appropriate training group. This is not a try-out. Coaches will simply be choosing the most effective training group for each swimmer.
4. Start having fun!
Once you are a new member there are things you can do to help you get into the flow of being a part of the MACR Sharks.
1. Ask Questions. Ask Coaches, ask other parents, ask swimmers, call the office! There is a lot going on with a our team. No one could get all of their questions answered in one sitting. Situations come up and as they do ask someone who knows.
2. Attend Meetings. The MACR Sharks will have a variety of Meetings each year.
· Set up a one-on-one meeting with your coach.
3. Check the Web-Site. Our site is updated often and there is always a something new added. In addition, each member will have a log-in so they can check information specific to their practice times, meet entries, best times, meet results, and billing information.