Bronze 2 Group
Bronze Group Coach: Coach Miranda
Bronze 2 Group (ages 5 -12)
Bronze 2 Group develops the four competitive strokes, starts, and all turns used in competitive swimming.
The Bronze 2 group is a group that is attending swim meets in order to further their swimming abilities. This group will build on their stroke foundations and begin to work on speed and endurance.
· To have red times in 3 events.
· To understand all intervals on the pace clock.
· Have all swimmers at Winter champs
· Bridge the gab between beginner and advance training
· Move into Silver Group
· The Bronze 2 group must have daily dryland attire including running shoes and appropriate running clothes.
· Warm clothes for after practice, especially in the upcoming winter months.
· Water bottle at every practice
· Appropriately sized Fins
Bronze 2 Criteria
20 x 25's 5 of each stroke @1:00
20 x 25's free @:45
Attended at least one swim meet
Monday-Friday @ EMAP 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm