Fall 2021 Evaluations for New Swimmers
All swimmers who have not previously swum with the team (this includes those who swam on Mighty Mites/Piranhas last year) are expected to come to try outs to be evaluated for a space on the LMAC competitive team.
Coaches need to see each new swimmer's ability level so they can be appropriately placed in a training group that suits their developmental strengths and needs.
Please bring a completed Prospective Swimmer Survey with you to your evaluation, it found HERE.
LMAC Fall / Winter 2021-2022 EVALUATION SCHEDULE
· Competitive Swimmers Age 10 & Younger
o Saturday, August 7th @ 9:30am
o Tuesday, August 10th @ 8:00pm
o Saturday, August 14th @ 9:30am
· Competitive Swimmers Age 11 & Older
o Saturday, August 7th @ 8:45am
o Thursday, August 12th @ 8:00pm
o Saturday, August 14th @ 8:45am
· Developmental Swimmers (Mighty Mites/Piranhas)
o GIRLS: Tuesday, August 10th @ 8:00pm
o BOYS: Thursday, August 12th @ 8:00pm
o Make Ups: Saturday, August 14th @ 9:30am
o Please Note: If you have two children of two different genders, please come to the BOYS evaluation on Thursday instead of making two trips.
· Prior to attending the evaluation, please print and fill out or prospective swimmer survey; it is attached and can be found HERE.
· All above evaluations take place at Lawrence Park Swim Club (293 Langford Road Broomall, PA 19008)
** EVALUATIONS by appointment if you cannot attend one of the above dates: Email LMACHeadCoach@gmail.com to set up an appointment.
CLICK HERE for Fall 2021 Training Schedule (coming soon!)
CLICK HERE for Winter 2021-22 Training Schedule (coming soon!)