To demonstrate performance mastery by qualifying 1-4 swimmers for the 2016 US Olympic Trials.
To demonstrate performance quality by increasing the number of swimmers competing at local, regional and national competitions, including Sectional, Zone, All-Star and D1 championships.
To provide swimmers, of all ages and from different organizations (club, high school and college), the opportunity to compete as a unified group of Omaha residents and to elevate their swimming to the highest level possible in USA Swimming.
To demonstrate program effectiveness by increasing the number of swimmers who successfully compete in all four strokes.
What We Strive to Do Each Day
- We're growing jellyfish and floaters into coordinated graceful swimmers.
- We’re pushing graceful swimmers to become victorious racers.
- We're growing scattered, silly, rambunctious kids into organized, respectful teammates.
- We're guiding knuckleheads towards maturity, responsibility and dedication to the cause.
- We're guiding rowdy, ADD/HD kids to become continuous learners.
- We’re teaching sponges who soak up technique and knowledge.
- We're nurturing kids with low work ethic and low pain tolerance into workout conquerors who meet challenges and push the threshold of pain.
- We're turning stiff & weak Wii experts into dry land hulksters.
- We're guiding easily distracted kids toward goal oriented and focused achievers.
- We're blending kids from various schools, cliques and backgrounds into 1 TEAM.
- We're teaching local thinkers and actors to become global thinkers and actors.
- We're building the shy and intimidated into confident leaders.
- We're nudging the selfish and lazy to be INSPIRED AND INSPIRING.
- Our swimmers are in all different spots along the path.
- We (coaches AND parents) have to point the way, lead and take them as far as they'll go.