Sharks Outreach/Scholarship Guidelines
Because of a generous donation from one of our Sharks families in memory of Ronald & Barbara Martin, we have been able to combine with Adirondack Swimming's Outreach Program to help swimmers in Group 1 and up, who might not otherwise be able to participate in this amazing sport. Please see below for guidelines:
- Adirondack Swimming’s Outreach Program application must be submitted and approved. If declined, a full refund will be issued (applicant must be registered as a Shark first). Click on the link below for application:
AD Outreach Program
- If approved:
- A team suit, a set of team t-shirts and a team cap will be provided.
- Swim meet fees will be covered.
- The swimmer will be responsible for:
- $100 towards Short Course (fall/winter) registration
- $50 towards Long Course (spring/summer) registration
- $5 USA Swimming registration fee
- Practice group attendance and minimum requirements must be adhered to.
- Meet attendance requirements must be adhered to.
- Carpooling options are available.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.