Meet Entry Directions and How To:
Meet entries are handled completely online through the KKW Website.
To sign up for a meet:
1. Click on the Meet/Events page on this website.
2. Find the event you would like to attend and click on "Edit Commitment" which appears immediately below the event title.
3. Click on your swimmer. (it will show under the column titled "Member Commitment" as Undeclared )
4. In the "Declaration" box, click on: "Yes, please sign [swimmer name] up for this event." You can also put a note for the coaches if you cannot attend one of the days for instance or if you need to leave early with your swimmer.
5. Please note that when meets have “qualifying times” if your swimmers times don’t meet the criteria, their times will be shown in red, indicating a no qualifying time. On the right side of each event will be listed the time needed to participate.
6. Please read the meet information. It list how many events per day a swimmer can participate in. The host is not required to refund monies if there is an error. It is a parent’s responsibility to verify entrance into the meet has been done correctly.
7. Meet fees are sent in after the meet entrance is closed on the KKW website. The team pays for all the entrances. Since this is the case, if you have signed your swimmer up for a meet, no refunds can be issued because the host team (i.e. BBSC, GSC, PPST, VSC) doesn’t refund monies. Meet fees include the host team and KKW fee.
8. Some larger out of state meets require quick and early entry deadlines to sign swimmers up before a meet fills. Unfortunately 12 and Under swimmers make up the largest portion of swimmers nationally and many times teams are closed out by sessions that are estimated to run longer than four hours.
In addition to signing up your swimmer for the meet, there may be an additional "Job Signup" button (especially in the case of our local time trial events), this is where you as a volunteer parent would sign up to help in making our team run successfully!