OUR EXPECTATIONS FOR OUR SWIMMERS
At daily practices, swimmers will:
- Get to practice on time, ready to swim
- Pay attention to instructions and advice of coaches
- Work to best of your ability
- Help with set up and clean up of equipment
- Limit your time in the shower after practice (to save water and their parents' time!)
- Support your team mates
- Have LOTS of fun!
In team affairs outside of daily practices, swimmers will:
- Show pride in the team by displaying good manners and appropriate behavior at all times, and particularly when wearing KKW gear.
- Participate in team events and fundraisers to support your team and team members
At swim meets, swimmers will:
- Sign in for the meet yourself
- Monitor your postings and communicate your heat and lane to your coach (Focus!)
- Warm up and get to the starting blocks on time (Focus!)
- Perform to the best of your ability that day
- Support team mates (cheer for each other!)
- Maintain a positive attitude
- HAVE FUN!
Disrespectful behavior, abusive language, harassment, bullying, lying, stealing, and vandalism will not be tolerated on the Ketchikan Killer Whales Swim Club. These behaviors are directly contrary to the objective of the club and are detrimental to the group and warrant strict disciplinary action.