The High School group is intended to provide a student athlete, entering or already in grades 9 through 12, with a balanced training plan, a positive learning environment, and an opportunity to prepare for the high school swimming season and to be competitive at USA swimming level. This group will be conditioning and working on fundamentals to be prepared for their competitive high school season.
- Practice is offered 3 times per week.
- Practice duration 2 hours per session.
- Practice includes both dryland and swimming training.
Expectations for High School Group:
- High School swimmers are expected to make as many practices as they can and put forth an effort that is consistent with their swimming goals for the competitive season.
- Athletes must conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to actions needed to promote and support the goals of the team.