The High School group is intended to provide a student athlete entering, or already in, grades 9 through 12 with a positive learning environment and an opportunity to prepare for the high school swimming season and to be competitive at USA swimming level. This group will be working on conditioning and technique to be prepared for their competitive high school season.
- Practice is offered 3 times per week.
- Practice duration 1 hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours per session.
- Practice includes both dryland and swimming training.
- The High School Short Course practice session will start at the end of August and continue until the start of WPIAL practices in November. The High School Short Course practice sessions will resume mid-February until the end of FAST's Short Course season in March.
- High School practice sessions for Spring and Summer Long Course will also be available.
Expectations for High School Group:
- High School swimmers are expected to make as many practices as they can and put forth an effort that is consistent with their swimming goals for the competitive season.
- Athletes must conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to actions needed to promote and support the goals of the team.