The Gold group is intended to provide a student athlete 9 -14 years old with the opportunity to pursue competitive excellence through a balanced and challenging training plan in a positive learning environment. Swimmers will be placed into lanes based on experience and time standards achieved in the sport. Swimmers will be placed into appropriate lanes based on their training intervals, paces, and needed volume of yards.
- Practice is offered 5 times per week.
- Practice duration 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hr 45 mins per session.
- Practice includes both dryland and swimming training.
What swimmers need:
Swimmer should have a pair of their own fins
Expectations for Gold Group:
- Swimmers are to make a minimum of 4 practices per week and communicate with the head coach about their training schedule.
- Strive to achieve competitive excellence at the local and regional level by attending all meets prescribed by the coaching staff.
- Athletes must conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to actions needed to promote and support the goals of the team.