The Silver group is our age group program that includes swimmers ages 8 to 12 years old. Swimmers will be placed into lanes based on experience and time standards achieved in the sport. To be considered for a the silver group, swimmers must be legal in 3 of the 4 competitive strokes.
- Practice is offered 4 times per week
- Practice duration is 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes per session
- Practices will include dryland on designated days
- Swimmers will train all 4 competitive strokes, starts, turns, and kicking.
What swimmers need:
Swimmers are required to have the following item:
Expectations for Silver Group:
- Athletes must conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to actions needed to promote and support the goals of the team
- be on time
- have fun, listen and progress great technique, kick hard, and always do your best!