The Bronze group is a developmental training program for swimmers who are ages 11 and under. Swimmers will learn the skills and techniques to prepare to train in the Silver group. We teach the basics of our sport through professional instruction, and fun and challenging practices. Swimmers are taught to be comfortable in the water and how to enjoy the sport. Swimmers must be able to comfortably and confidently swim on their back and stomach for 25 yards. In this group, swimmers will gain an understanding of fly, back, breast, and free, and be able to maintain a consistent level of sustained effort throughout the duration of a practice. Swimmers will be placed in the appropriate lane at practice.
- Practices are held 3 days a week.
- Practice duration is 45 minutes to 1 hour per session.
- To maximize the benefits of the program swimmers are encouraged to attend practice consistently.
Swimmers are expected to have their own set of fins
Expectations for the Developmental Group:
- Have Fun, listen, learn technique, and kick hard.
- Be on time.
- Become legal in all 4 competitive strokes.